Thursday, 24 November 2011
Been so long never update my blog. Today, I don't feel that good. At work, of coz I've been trying hard to fulfill what required even there is no guide line. I accept my mistake if there is really my mistake. But, if I don't know, I think you should guide me rather than scolding. After all the hard work and "shits" cleared by me, you still say I do nothing??!!! If I don't do my job properly, do you think the other section can do his job?!! Well, I think the answer is NO. I love to work in my current company, the you make me want to go away from here. You always say people stupid, shit, in love.... Do you thing it is professional?! Well, no wonder you've been working so long with that kind of education, you only can be 'that' position?! I think it has thing to do with your attitude.... Well, I always believe, whatever you do to people, you will get it too... I think that already explain why you still in that position for so long...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment